Primark Beauty

Ps...Gold Rush eye shadow palette 

PS... Makeup is only sold in primark that i am aware off, i have never seen it sold anywhere else. Its all so affordable but pigmented some how? I remember shopping at primark since i was around 14 with my friends and buying what ever was in trend at the time... legwarmers, neon bands, jessie j tops, baseball jumpers, shorts with leggings (pls dont dont do this), chunky pearl necklaces and fake uggs of course, Primark has always kept up with the trends and even now when it comes to beauty.

Sell for Only £4Contains 9 shadows 

None of the shadows are named, 3 matte & 6 shimmer shades
One of my favourite palettes due to the pigment!
These shadows apply really well without any excess falling under the eye, easily blendable and the matte colours are actually matte. (most cheap shadows normally still glisten)


Beauty blenders 

Sells for £1 each 

I have 2x sponge blenders, 1 for powder 1 for contour. Normally use the original beauty blender but these are no different other than the price. They don’t move foundation around like some do they apply liquid and powder effortlessly. I have 3x silicone blenders all also £1 which I will not use! Silicone blenders do not work in my opinion, you could use any piece of silicone costing £50 and still have the same effect.  


Ps...Insta girl intense liquid lipstick 

Sells for £2 each 

Ps...Lip cream & Lip Gloss 

Set of 4, 2x cream (matte) 2x GlossSet sells for around £4/£5

Matte- One is really peachy/orange and i actually kinda like this tone in the summer, the other is a deep red/plum and way to dark for my skin tone unless its Halloween baby! Pretty nice formula, a bit like lime crime just wouldn't stay on as long.
Gloss- Again one is a peachy tone but more pink than orange and too glossy for me, it has a really thick texture, The other one isn't as thick strangely and the colour is a more toned down deep reddish pink.
All 4 smell really nice


Ps...Insta girl kiss proof lip liner pencil 

£1?Like that Mayfair Selfie 

I recently bought these and hadn’t used lip liner before hand so went for subtle nude colours to build my confidence. These are really smooth and easy to use, they aren’t very pigmented but not sure if that’s just the colours I chose, I use Mayfair quit often as it’s almost my natural lip colour. 

Comments

Popular Posts