Matte Lipsticks

Here is a list of the matte lipsticks I use often, many different brands.



Jeffree Star:


Androgyny
Posh spice
Celebrity skin

By far my favourite brand for matte lipsticks, glides on so well and dries nice and quickly. Stays on a long while and like they say very kiss proof :* so hard to get here in the uk we don’t have Sephora but highly recommend ordering online.
Jeffree Star; Posh Spice & PS.. Insta Girl; Insta Glam


Lime Crime:


Cashmere (everyday go to)
Wicked (worn once, very deep red)
Bleached
Faded
Salem
Shroom

Much like the Jeffree matte’s, when applied it goes on smooth but takes a little longer to dry and more product is needed for a firm colour, if a thin layer is applied it can come off quit easily while drinking and eating etc so I’d recommend layering.


Ps.... By Primark:


A deep plum red
Nude peach

Neither of these had a name, they red is to dark for my skin tone but the nude peach is a really soft pastel peach colour that I adore. Once dried it feels very soft but I felt it dried my lips out to much.
Would recommend tho as cheap but good colour and coverage!


Ps....Insta girl by Prinark:


It girl
Like that
Insta glam
Nude selfie
Selfie

Not sure if these are matte or not tbh.... they are all very nice colours but way to glossy to be classed as matte.... yes they have a matte look but you can really feel it on your lips unfortunately. Will only last approx max 4hrs, but for £2? Can’t complain.


MUA LUXE London:


Tranquility

This was the first ever lipstick I bought when I decided Makeup was something I’d like to invest in, I used to wear it daily although it’s a very orangy tone and I had pink hair! Dried very well but doesn’t last as long as any lime crime or Jeffree Star.

So if you’d like to try a matte lipstick but not sure where to start, I’d recommend Jeffree or lime crime nudes like cashmere or bleached start out with a nude or pastel colour before working with brights and finding what tones suit you best.




Beffxox

Comments

Popular Posts