Dior Backstage Holiday Couture collection Brushes

They Dior backstage collection comes with 5x brushes and a leather case, the inside of the case is a slick black and has a really pretty feel (if you like soft things as I do). Each Brush has dark hairs and black handle which has a good grip feel and doesn’t slide from your hand when warm.


1. Powder brush- I am yet to use this as i apply powder with a sponge when baking, if i do ever use a brush it’s very similar to the one I already use, all the hairs are extremely soft.


2. Fluid foundation brush- Love it, it’s slightly wider at the top than most of my foundation brushes so covers more area when applying, I dislike the Dior foundation but found this brush applied other foundation well.


3. Eyeshadow brush- Soft! I always use this brush to apply shadow, applys an even amount with no spillage under the eye, struggled to blend with this brush at first but after some practice we got there. 


4. Eyeliner brush- I only wear liquid eyeliner on the top lash and small amount of shadow under eye so this brush works perfect for achieving a fine line under the lower lashes.


5. Lip brush- as yet to try the lip brush, matte lippy is my straight go to so not had much need for this yet other than applying concealer to the lid as it’s a small well rounded brush ideal for filling in a small area. 



Final Point: Favoutite Brush would have to be they eyeshadow brush as it is now a brush I use on a regular basis!Beff xox


Foundation, eyeshadow and liner brush.



Comments

Popular Posts