Galaxy Make-up Look

I posted a sneak peak of this look a while ago on my Instagram and Snapchat, i believe its about time i showed you all...






Here it is... First attempt at doing a galaxy look and admittedly it took me longer than i thought to stop my face just looking bruised! I started with Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in the shade soft beige as this is my favourite none matte foundation base and is almost like a eye shadow primer for my galaxy look. For my eyebrows i used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade(Chocolate) and made them slightly thicker than i would for a usual day look. 


EYES!!... The palette i used is from Primark, Named Glitter Junkie. First i took the light purple shade and applied to the inner corner of my lid and across stop in the middle. Then using a blending brush from amazon i applied a dark glitter purple in the outer crease and just above the lid the line blending inwards towards the light purple corner. The final colour i used from this palette is a hot pink which i applied to the outer lid blending into the purple shades, I added black liner by Chella and my beautiful Stephanie lashes from Millions beauty. For the Galaxy effect on my nose and cheeks i used all 3 colours i used on my eyes and added the blue shades also from the Primark glitter junkie palette, dusting lightly and blending together. 

To add Stars i used a thin brush and i heart Revolution Metallic Mermaid lips(Enchanter) as this lip product is very shimmery which added a glistening star effect, using liquid white liner would of been my first option but i am currently out! I also used I heart Revolution Metallic Unicorn lip in the shade Majestic(glistening Purple) for my lips which dries matte. 

Thank you for reading, Check out my insta @MBMBeautyblog for updates! (DM's are also always open)

Beff xox     

Comments

Popular Posts