Storing Beauty essentials

Makeup is great, but where do you store it all?


I remember being 12/13 and just throwing my Rimmel liners & Claire's cherry pink lip glosses in front of my full length mirror after every use... Then i got a tad older and sourced a lot more make up! For my birthday a couple years back i received a large pink carry case which i used to store all my makeup, but then i had to store this also? sounds rather lazy i know but i needed my products more at hand. 

So that is when i bought clear plastic lipstick holder which is currently very full, this is the only beauty storage i have bought myself the rest i have made myself... to hear more carry on reading. 

When Soul Tree sent me eyeliners to try they came in purple tissue paper. The shade of my purple is one of my favourites and just like my previous hair colour so i knew i had to re-use it some how. The liners in tissue paper where then in a cardboard box- in 2 parts, base & lid, i then glued the tissue paper round the box lid and placed some products stood upright. I have also stored products in the other half of the box which i am yet to cover in a different style (feel free to comment ideas). With the rest of the purple tissue paper i covered the small cardboard box i received my Chella eyelash curler and liner in and stood my palettes inside.

For my brushes i use a cute unicorn plastic cup from Newlook and a pink pot from amazon which was around £2. Both are getting full so i may have to add another... and more brushes. 

Last week i had a birthday, i am now 22 years old! On Friday night i went clubbing with my sister then a meal Saturday night with my partner & his family. I of course bought new makeup so expect to see new products in up coming blogs (already teased on Instagram). Music Playlist Inspo page & Picture gallery have both been updated so pls check them out also. Beauty storage does not have to be expensive... simply store products in the packaging they came from instead of throwing it all out! 

Hope this inspires you to create new ways to store your products, Thank you for reading guys.

Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts