My new life.

Feels very strange writing on here again as it's been just over 2 years since my last blog post. 

I used to review makeup, crafts, try out different looks and write music playlists, at the time I was living with my boyfriend who I am no longer with, while I was in that relationship I had many bad habits and alot of time on my hands... how things have changed. 

We ended in 2018 and moved back home with my mother and stopped blogging, into the new year I then had a ectopic pregnancy and spent a lot of time in hospital, as I do not drive my friend matt was helping to and from the hospital every 48hrs as they had to keep checking my hormone level was dropping. In this time me and matt become very close and ended up getting together! Then in October 2019 we found out we were pregnant, of course I was very anxious due to the ectopic and it took me a long time to take it in and accept this pregnancy was going ahead, by week 6 I was in hospital very worried another pregnancy was going wrong.... I had a scan and the baby was in the correct place... just a case of bad trapped gas😂 I was so pleased but still anxious as this was only week 6.


All my scans went well and baby boy was due the 14th june, both me and matt couldn't wait to meet him. On the 7th on June my contractions started, i travelled to the hospital at 6am to be told I was only 2cm dilated and to go back home, by 6pm I couldn't stay on the sofa any longer... back to the hospital we went! Due to covid19 matt wasnt aloud in with me, I spent that evening in the hospital alone and then also tuesday night alone, early hours of Wednesday morning I was finally 6cms dilated, I was planning on a water birth and as they filled the tub they then told me due to it being a high risk pregnancy I wouldnt be aloud a water birth! I was then taken onto the maternity ward, I had barely slept since monday and was sooo mentally and emotionally drained. They finally let matt inside with me as the birth was really dragging on, I didnt want to accept any pain relief but soon gave in a decided to have a epidural in hope I would get some sleep as they were scared I'd be too knackered to push when the time came. I managed to sleep for a full 5 hours so once I woke the epidural had worn off but I was ready to push, my waters had to be broke and then within the hour my beautiful baby boy was here! 


He weighed 7lb 1oz and we named him bailey fred Thompson (his daddy's last name). 

We moved to faringdon not long after the birth and stayed in a hostel which wasnt the best start to our new family life but with covid it was hard to find a view homes. August came and we managed to find a lovely 1bed private rented home on oxfordshire.💖

Bailey is now nearly 5months old and doing so well, I hope to do beauty blogging again in the future but for now alot of my posts/blogs will be about our new family life.

I hope you enjoy reading and thank you for taking the time!

Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts