Lip care

Garnier Micellar Gel wash for Sensitive skin.

I usually start by washing my entire face (including lips) with Garnier skinActive Micellar cleaning gel wash or micellar cleaning water, Garnier do a few of these for all sorts of skin types I personally prefer the pink one for sensitive skin as I like to avoid having a tomato face ( I go red with some chemicals). Wash your face with warm water than apply a little to your palms and rub all over, rinse of with warm water.

Secondly I scrub my lips with lip scrub freshly handmade from lush. I love these lip scrubs as they contain caster sugar and taste delicious! Scrub your lips gently using a small amount on your finger then lick of the excess. All lush products are hand made and cruelty free. I use sugar plum fairy and bubblegum as they are both pink.


Then before applying any makeup I moisturise my lips with Nivea lip balm the only balm I swear too and strawberry cream moisturiser by I love... for my face, focusing on my chin and nose, the areas that need the most moisture (if you have oily skin avoid too much moisturiser in these areas).



Final tip: micellar doesn’t taste as nice as the lip scrub so Don’t lick It of..... Lol


Lush Lip Scrub; Bubblegum 



Beff

xox

Comments

Popular Posts