BPD & purple hair?

I haven’t posted at all this month I know we are only a week in but I was hoping to post more than once a week. Honestly I haven’t felt like doing my makeup or even going out doors for a couple of days now & probably due to the fact I’ve ran out of my medication, it Was Easter Friday so couldn’t get them then and bank holiday Monday so I’ve put it off so much which is what I tend to do! I had 3 really low days last week and haven’t been sleeping well due to BPD but every time I have a low mood of course I come back up.... and now my hair is bright purple not blonde? In the moment I just go spunk my money on hair dye, Wack it on, feel all glam!! then wake up realising how shit it really looks and knowing it’s going to be impossible to go back blonde and pretty expensive also. 

The one thing I do like about my new purple hair is how i can wear darker foundation without looking orange as my hair was so pale before my skin was white as snow tbh & still is but the darker hair shades it more? Do not know. 
Wearing my purple goggles from Claire’s, you will see these regular.
Posted a few pictures on Instagram @mbmbeautyblog of my hair curly when it was still blonde. I done this look using a long wooden stick, First by wrapping the hair all around the stick starting for the root then using hair straightens clamp the stick gently releasing and re clamping all the way to the bottom as if you would when using a crimping iron. Then I back combed underneath and sprayed with hair spray, using more hair spray I sprayed the top layer of my hair and back combed AFTER spraying and there we have it.... fresh bowl of noodles. 

Tomorrow will be the day I leave the house, collect my medication and start to blog more.

Beff xox 


Comments

Popular Posts