Media Update

You May have noticed the new blog style and look, pinky/purple blog to match my purple hair which I’m sure will both change as often as my moods.

So... on my instagram @Mbmbeautyblog I will now be posting my OOTD/ outfit of the day, as often as I can and a Music Playlist, I have started both so head over there now to check them out! I listen to a lot of different music, hopefully my list will give you inspiration for when listening to music or creating your own playlist on spotify, soundcloud etc. I really need to go clothes shopping, most of the current outfits i wear are from select because they do perfect summer clothes at low prices!



I still haven’t collected my medication unfortunately and I’m not at home to write the purple lash blog but that will still be coming as soon as i can, so please bare with! I’m trying to promote my blog as much as a can also at the moment so feel free to comment on here/instagram regarding shoutouts, guest posts and promo, thank you.
Also add my snapchat @missbeffxox for more updates. 

Beff xox 



Comments

Popular Posts