Lime Green Lizard Look

I have wanted to try a green makeup look for a while now, i finally gave it a go...


I Cleansed my face with Garnier micellar gel then applied Nivea men post shave balm as always. Both are part of my daily routine which you would of spotted in my previous posts. Then i applied a few sprays of Revolution Aqua priming base.

Under my eyes i applied a small amount of Rimmel London hide the blemish concealer in Soft honey and also to my nose, blending with my original beauty blender (in pink of course). Next i used my new found favourite, Mac Studio fix fluid(NW10) Foundation with my Dior Foundation brush starting in the middle of my face and working outwards. This foundation leaves a very matte finish, i did not apply any contour or blush just a small amount of translucent powder to my chin and forehead.

Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate. I snapped my Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow pencil sadly but i do love my pomade also so i am not tooo emotional! 

Eye shadow- For this look i used 2 different palettes, one is the glitter junkie palette from primark and the other from boots, named 'Made you look, Made you stare'. First i applied a dark matte green from the boots palette, applying all over the eyelid. Then i took a deep matte black shade from the same palette and blended in from the outer corner and slightly into the crease, the last colour from this palette i used is a dark glitter green which i applied to the centre of the eyelid blending into the black corner crease. From the Primark Glitter Junkie Palette i then used the bright glitter lime green blending with the other greens towards the centre of the eye.


Liner- I had been waiting for this to arrive in the post and this product inspired me to do my green makeup look! Soul Tree Kajal Eyeliner in Fern green... I have drawn all over my hands with this product from the second i received it. But back to the makeup look... i applied this to the water line and then a thick line under the water line also, drawing a flick in the outer corner up towards the black eye shadow. These eyeliners came in really cute purple tissue paper which i used to cover a box to make more makeup storage! I will do another crafty blog soon and write about that if anyone is interested. 


Lashes- STEPHANIE Faux Mink lashes from Millions Beauty, Check them out also! I wear these lashes pretty regular since receiving them as i am very picky with lashes and the thickness of some bands. 

Lips- I simply applied a nude matte lippy and before drying i applied the dark glitter green shadow from the 'made you look, made you stare' palette. 

I used All 3 different greens to create a marbled scale effect!




Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts