Bad Gal Bang Look

For today's look i used 2 new benefit products!

I have had these products for just under a month now, both came with ELLE magazine. The bad gal bang mascara came free with the June issue which i was so glad to spot as i already own roller lash & they're real, then the goof proof brow pencil i claimed on the ELLE magazine website!

Firstly, i applied Cath Kidson patchouli mint cream to my face ( i love the cooling feel of mint!). Once fully absorbed i spray on makeup revolution London aqua priming base then apply my foundation, today i used L'Oreal Paris infallible sculpt contouring base in shade light.

As always, i contoured using Anastasia Beverley hills cream contour kit then set with Makeup gallery translucent powder.

BROW TIMEEE! as you can see by the picture i have the goof proof brow mini in the silver container with a beautiful lid, the shade is number 2/medium. The pointed end helps to outline the brow and draw a straight defined line then the wide tip fills in the rest. What i like about this product is it feels very light on the brows and is great for drawing very fine lines. 

The eye shadow palette i used is from primark Ps... Bronze Shade & shimmer eye shadow palette which is coconut fragranced might i add and only £4! Then i used Makeup Gallery chick flick eyeliner on the crease in shade silver glitz and Rimmel London Glam eyes liquid liner on the top lash line. BAD GAL BANG mascara next and just like the other two mascaras by benefit, this product is awesome, the liquid itself feels very wet and takes a while to dry when first applied but overall its a very good mascara and the brush is good for getting the long outer corner hairs. I used my roller lash brush with my bad gal bang formula for my bottom lashes.

I then bronzed with Royal Cosmetic connections bronzing pears and highlighted my inner eye and nose with gold shadow from the bronze shade & shimmer palette. Lipstick used was Jeffree star Posh spice but before allowing to dry i added the same light brown i applied to my eyes from the Primark Ps... Palette lightly all over my lips. 

Overall i was really happy with this look, Unfortunately my sister still has my hair straighteners so to complete this look i just put my hair in a high ponytail and added some big cute earrings.

Beff xox

Comments

Popular Posts