February makeup challenge. Day 20- Red lips

Missed so many days I know.... but here’s day 20, Red lips & Ive also Dyed/Bleached my hair ready for the silver!
Face:
Moisturiser- Nivea men post shave balm, no i did not shave my face. I couldn’t find mine one day so used my boyfriends and found it worked a treat!
Foundation- L’oreal Paris, true match. I adore this foundation it’s the lightest one I own, I used the shade vanilla rose.
Contour- Anastasia Beverly Hills cream kit (as alsways) 
Powder- Make up Gallery Pressed Powder (Translucent)
Bronzer- Royal cosmetics Bronzing pearls
Highlight- Sunburst, That Glow Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Eyes:
Brows- Rimmel pencil for outline, filled in with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip.
Shadow- primark ps... Gold Rush eyeshadow palette 
Waterline- Rimmel London scandal eyes pencil liner (nude)
Top liner- Rimmel London glam eyes (black)
Mascara- L’Oreal Paris volume million lashes.
lashes- Amazon Marketplace (the box is in Chinese) 


Lips:
Liner- Ps... Insta girl kiss proof lip liner pencil (like that)
Lipstick- Lime Crime in the shade Wicked.

Hair:
Total bleach & White toner by Bleach London 

Beff xox 

Comments

  1. Thank you for putting in all of the products and I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts