Favourite Body Lotions

Skin care is always important so here is a list of some of my favourite body lotions & creams.


  1. Nina Ricci- soft body lotion. This came with the perfume Nina in the red apple bottle. I use the perfume frequently also!  
  2. Next- Butter me up body butter, smells of jasmine and vanilla so pretty. I believe this was part of a gift set from next I got as a present containing bath salts too.
  3. Lacoste- touch of pink body lotion which normally comes with the touch of pink perfume. 
  4. Miss Cole skin perfecting body cream which comes in a gift pack with 2 other products. 
  5. Nicki Minaj- pink Friday body lotion(comes with the perfume), This absorbs really quickly and also contains glitter! Ive owned 3 different Nicki Minaj perfumes and i cant actually remember which one is which? All the perfumes are very sweet & smell lush.

Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts