Day 21 & 22 Dots and Double wing; Feb Makeup Challenge

Here is my makeup look for the Instagram February makeup challenge!
 Foundation- L’oreal Paris infallible sculpt contouring base- my go to contour base! very good for adding other products on top without to much smudge & lining.

Concealer- Revolution ultra cover and conceal palette- I tend to use the lightest shade.

Powder- Avon ideal flawless pressed powder(light medium)

Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow(chocolate) 

Shadow- Benefit Cosmetics eye shadow (call my buff). This shadow shade is 1 of 4 from the rock gift tin. One of the main reason's i love benefit is because of all the mini kits they do. you can sample so many products in one at a lower price.

Liner- Makeup Gallery Liquid liner. Makeup gallery items can be bought at most pound stores across the UK. Good quality for such a low price.

Mascara- Too faced better than sex waterproof. (favourite)

Lips- Lime Crime liquid lip (cashmere). Again another of my favourite's. The shade cashmere is one of my daily go to colours as its a very light neutral greyish purple?  

Faux freckles- also lime crime (cashmere) 

Hair is in space buns! & I Need more silver dye for my hair it’s grey/blonde at the mo:( Forever changing my hair colour perhaps i should invest in some wigs for future looks!

Beff xox 


Comments

Popular Posts