Hair Colour Path Part 2



Upon Starting my blog i wrote a hair colour path part 1 talking about when i first dyed my hair and how many shades i have been since! Here is the Follow up as last time i only made it to 2012? Recently dyed my hair again so i felt this was needed.







2013-

After Dying my hair bright red which i knew wouldn't last long, It soon faded to a bright orange tone! my hair was also very dry and ruined from all the bleach i had used prior the red dye, Back then i did not like the colour orange on my self where as now i love most orange shades as they bring out the blue in my eyes, if only id noticed then.

After This i gave my hair a little break to let all the colour fully fade.... before applying a basic light brown shade a lot similar to my natural colour.

2014-

Unfortunately the natural brown did not last very long, i soon got hold of bleach again, MWAHAHA. after a long struggle as i just refuse to go to a salon and pay when i can at least try it myself lolol, My hair was back to a blonde and by this time, Everyone was using silver conditioner, Which stopped me looking like a snack to a moth like first time around. But...Due to so much bleach and bad hair care my hair was choppy and split, So i just got some hair extensions.. yano just cover it up. 

I was also obsessed with cats at this point and had 4 little beauty's.

2015-

I stayed blonde for a whole year! Topping it up every couple of months and adding lots of white dye as i wanted a very very light colour for a base for my next. 2015 was the year i started to find myself more interested in beauty/cosmetics/fashion ect and started to experiment with loads of different styles. When my hair was finally light enough i added a pink dye from crazy colour, i remember the brand as the bottles are the same shade as what i went for on  my hair.

I Started my Kawaii Phase! This is where the thick white liner and long socks obsession started.









2016-

Like the red, the Pink soon faded. luckily back to a pale blonde/peach shade instead of the bright orange the red left me with. I did continue with the white liner for a short while but soon released i need to add a few more colours in.
I traded in my white liner and glittery pink shadow for winged liner and matte lippy. I wanted to rock this year knowing i wouldn't be a teenager much longer i wanted to up my look some how, I decided to go back to a brown shade once again, Partly because i was working a full time job and my root up keep was slacking hard. I came out of a long term relationship also so i needed a major change up.
Looking back now i do like the shade i used but then... it did not last long. I felt plain with brown hair, That is when i knew id probably continue to express myself through my hair a little longer. I Knew blonde was to stressful so i decided a darker shade this time and added a deep purple red.

2017-

I just could not control myself, blonde hair again then. 
Image may contain: 1 person, glasses and close-up
Then Pink....Which again did not last 5 minutes and faded right back to blonde.

Late 2017- 2018

My hair then stayed blonde for a real long time, a few times i added a silver dye which will not stick to my hair at all it just made the shade darker or lighter depending on the dye brand i used. I use mainly Schwarzkopf , Crazy colour or Bleach London Dye.

Now- 

up until last month my hair was still pretty much blonde with my roots starting to come through. Thinking to my self i did not want to go for a shade i have previously tried, i debated lilac or maybe two toned hair. I saw a new blue shade from Schwarzkopf which i fell in love with and fell even deeper once i see the final result! So here is a recent image of my new hair, hopefully this shade will last...

Which shade do you think i should try in the future? Comment, Share and Come Back for more random Rants & Reviews! Also Check out my insta for updates @MBMBeautyblog

Thanks for Reading.... Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts