3 Months reviewed

The last 3 months have been very UP and DOWN, Lemme fill ya'lls in...


August

My Birthday month & summer time.

Back in august i had my 22nd birthday on the 3rd, of course i went shopping...Had a nice meal, i also went clubbing with my sister, had a surprise tea party thrown for me by my mum and became another year older.

August Products 

While shopping the new products i bought to review are, Eye contacts, L.A Girl PRO prep high definition smoothing face primer which i have used a lot since buying my foundation sits very nicely on top of this, Vital Full cover long wear concealer in the green shade which i use beside my nose and under my eye where i have a slightly red scar. From Boots i also bought the L'Oreal Paris Brow artist plumper which contains small fibres to add to the brows, i love this product, my brows are so naturally light this works wonders on the inner brow. For a while i had wanted to try BLEACH London make up as i have previously tried the hair dyes so i got the BYO palette (build your own) and 3 shadow shades yet to try out!



September                                                                                                                     

The month of decisions and finding.

In September a lot of people are starting new schools, new careers, achieving exam results so on...and it can make you look back on your own path through out school etc, I had no idea what i wanted to do when i left school but i became a care worker for a few years which i had studied for in secondary school choosing health and social care as a subject option. I had wanted to take music, art or beauty but the options at our school that year were not the best and i knew the would not work for me, Now i am still not sure at the age of 22, I would work with animals, I would love to sing on stage and i would defiantly become a fully qualified beautician so all September i have been working on myself and where i want to be in life (reason for the lack of blog posts). 

September Products 

If you have read my hair colour path you will know i dyed my hair blue. Using Schwarzkopf Urban metallics live intense colour Smokey Steel, This is a permanent shade and comes with the live colour cream, 1 application bottle containing developer lotion, care conditioner, gloves and the instruction leaflet, This dye is to be applied to dry unwashed hair and is best for lighter hair shades i.e blonde, light brown. I applied this shade to blonde hair with dark roots which it did not cover but covered the blonde very well and i achieved a very bright tone compared to the colour result on the box..

I then received the Maybelline New York colour sensational lip colour in the shade Chilling grey (Frosty purple tone). I nearly stuck this lipstick up my nose it smelt so good when i removed the lid. It matches my new hair shade really well i am glad i have this shade! The lipstick is suppose to provide a velvety feel while moisturising the lips and honesty i think that is correct, some matte lippys do dry out my lips but i have found i did not need to apply lip moisturiser under this lipstick. 

October 

The month of slacking and coming up. 

So i attended a open day at a local college in July and was told i could be accepted for the Level 3 Makeup artistry course which would be full time... financially for me that was not possible to do this year, So the beginning of October i was on a bit of a downer as everyone else would of started the new college year. Getting closer to the end of October i have realised that just because i am not attending this course does not mean i cant look out for other courses or openings in the beauty industry. I may of slacked at the start of the month but i am planning to change that around and improve my self, skills and qualifications.

October Products

As usual i bought this months ELLE magazine. Free inside this month is the Benefit HOOLA soft bronze cream to powder contour stick, I already own the powder HOOLA which i do use so was happy to finally try this product, i have used this a few times to contour and i feel it works really well on my large forehead (: 

While attending job interviews i ended up in Debenhams.. at the benefit beauty counter...I tend to buy the mini's as i hardly ever use the whole amount they provide in the full size packaging due to trying new looks often. I Bought roller lash mini which is my favourite of the 3 benefit mascara's although sadly it isn't tear proof and makes the formula very sticky if the lashes become wet but it really is a curling formula, the other product i bought is the mini Precisely, my brow pencil, first time buying this brow pencil and it is so fine! great for detail but i do prefer the Goof Proof brow pencil.

For the most recent product i bought i had to walk round oxford looking for store's that sold REVOLUTION PRO makeup, The super-drug store in the Westgate was sold out of the palette i wanted so i headed to the super-drug the other end off town which luckily had 1 left out back! Which palette? The REVOLUTION PRO SFX face paint palette, working out that makeup is something i am sure off this was perfect timing for the palette to be released for Halloween. I have used this a few times practising bruises lol start with the basics! I have uploaded a few pictures to Instagram so i will be doing more posts with this palette for sure.
Comment, share or check out my Insta for updates!



Thank you, 
Beff xox 

Comments

Popular Posts