Butterfly Inspired Makeup

I Saw this butterfly in my mums garden it is actually so beautiful i knew i had to do a makeup look.

  • Any base look is fine! As long as it matches your skin tone.
  • Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
  • Primark Ps...Bronze & Shimmer Eye shadow palette (orange, Cream & brown tones)
  • Liner: A defining butterfly wing in jet black, I used Rimmel Glam Eyes. Use a white/ cream tone on the water line.
  • Dark orange Blush or Bronzer
  • Light Highlight, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Sunburst
  • Lips: Lime Crime Shroom 

Since studying ive learnt orangy tones really make my blue eyes stand out more and im truly Obsessed with all these amazing Primark palettes they are so pigmented and no two colours are the same like most cheap palettes. I am not to sure but i think the butterfly is a red admiral, i saw a really pretty blue dragonfly also.


Beff xox

Comments

Popular Posts