March madness random questions!?

 I am going to try answer random questions! If you have any suggestions or questions to ask me then message me on insta @mbmbeautyblog or just comment. 


Favourite movies, series & genre?
Comedy, All the way! Love any movie with Kevin Hart. I’ve watched so many series, Orange is the new black, teen wolf, vampire diaries, 90210, breaking bad, prison break, pretty little liars, wentworth prison, shameless, skins, once upon a time.... you name it I’ve probably seen it but I’m currently watching ‘weeds’ on Netflix and occasionally I watch ‘fresh of the boat’.

Where would you travel too if you could go anywhere?
L.A, Hawaii or Japan, I want to go on a cheese tour and go to the unicorn cafe in L.A, I want to lay on the beach in a cute skirt in Hawaii like leelo and stitch, then japan because I love gaming and kawaii things plus noodles!!

Dream job?
Probably writing for an amazing magazine or my own book. Maybe in a zoo with the animals or owning my own beauty salon would also be pretty awesome. 

How many pets have you had?
6? First had a hamster called Robbie Williams when I was around 8, then a cat called gypsy around the same age which unfornatly died soon after getting him. Then I got gizmo my darling baby aged 10ish, best black cat the planet received, he died recently at an old age but will be my forever love. aged 18 I rescued 3 kittens from a local house which were neglected, a family friend took the female I kept both males, George and stripe! Georgi boy had many problems and passed away:( stripey now lives with my mum and they are best friends.


Tattoos & why? 
I currently have 1 tattoo on my wrist, a flower with ‘G’ below for Gran, as my grandmother passed. 
I want to get a paw tattoo or possibly a cat to remember all the fur babies I’ve had. I also want a half sleeve but of so many different designs.

Comments

Popular Posts