Hair colour path Part 1

taken me a while to post this as The Sims for mobile came out recently and I’m kinda hooked, also I’ve been Volunteering in the book store. finally tho I worked out all the different colours I’ve had my hair since starting secondary school...

2010- This was the first time id dyed my hair using actual dye not spray in colour! My mam done it for me and it was a dark purple, I got sent home by school and told to dye it back brown. So after a week off school and 5weeks later I dyed it back brown.
2011- By 2011 I was in year 10 and didn’t really care at the time what the teachers said about hair dye so I put a red/purple colour on again and I wasn’t in school much so they no longer complained anyway, they was just glad I arrived.

2012- Year 11! By this time everyone was dying hair, I went to an all girls school so every 3rd person had crazy colour highlights or dip-dyed ends. I soon got bored of the dark purple and how pale I looked so I dyed my fringe pink which didn’t really work as my hair was so dark. #fail

Then came the bleach.... every one warned me my hair would be dry but I felt like I had a lions mane!

Only girl in the world.... Rihanna dyed her hair bright red, every other girl girl in the world also dyed her hair bright red. Honestly loved my hair this colour but it didn’t last long. Made me look really pale also and slightly gothic/Emo  and I couldn’t wear to much pink/ purple any more tbh.

Beff xox 


Comments

Popular Posts